Out of sight, out of mind!
Many freelancers and solopreneurs use different apps to keep track of clients, projects & daily sales, but having this gorgeous notebook with its inspirational cover sitting on your desk will help you build better organizational habits in the workplace while the inspirational message on the cover motivates you to keep grinding through the day and hustling all year long.
This Daily Sales Tracker & Project Planner Notebook Calendar features:
- 365 daily calendar, from January 1 to December 31.
- Each day includes space for up to 4 individual projects, including the name of the client, gross, and net sales for each day.
- Includes both daily planner and weekly calendar to help freelancers keep track of deadlines & ongoing projects.
- The 6×9 inch sized notebook allows it to be compact enough to fit comfortably on any desk, in a drawer, or carried with you in a laptop bag on your way to the coffee shop or next big meeting.
- Durable bringing and glassy cover prevents coffee stains, tips, tears, or any damage done to the notebook over time.
- Note that this calendar does not include a specific year, just the dates (eg: January 11th, January 12th, etc) so that it can be used over and over again for many years to come.
The Benefits of Tracking, Planning & Organizing Daily Project Sales
- Developing strong organizational habits in the workplace equates to more career success for both freelancers and entrepreneurs, according to a recent research study.
- Keeping track of daily gross and net gig sales allows freelancers charge their clients more accurate rates while keeping track of their overall hourly rate over time.
- Keep detailed records of each client & project to help you grow & scale your professional network.
- For Freelancers, Solopreneurs, Contractors, or anyone who working with multiple clients and/or projects throughout the work week.
- Monitor daily gig sales, fees, outstanding invoices & never miss a deadline again
- Keep track of project deadlines, deliverables, ongoing projects & works in progress.