Here is a list of the business and personal branding resources, tools, services, and links found in my branding book: 3 Days to Launch, 1,000 Days to Mastery: The 2022 Business & Personal Branding Workbook & Planner.
Branding Book Resources Index
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- UK Intellectual Property Office
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Adobe Creative Cloud Business Suite – Get apps like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and Acrobat Pro for your business or department, plus a management console and instant asset syncing across devices.
- Adobe Spark – Brand asset management software. Perfect for large business brands.
- Get 20% off Adobe Spark and access thousands of templates, graphics, and personalized brand assets across any device here.
- Adobe Photoshop + Lightroom – The ultimate graphic design software.
- Adobe Premiere Pro – Professional video editing software.
- Start using the apex of video editing software – Adobe Premiere Pro – for free here.
- Microsoft 365 – Save 16% on Word, OneNote, Excel, PowerPoint, + 1TB of storage on OneDrive free.
- Fiverr – Marketplace for any essential business service you want to outsource.
- Use coupon code FVRR10PROMO for an extra 10%.
- ProWritingAid – Free editing & proofreading app.
- Get 20% off ProWritingAid’s premium features here.
- Canva – Logo design and more.
- GIMP – Free graphic design software similar to photoshop.
- Envato Font Packages – License commercial fonts, graphics, web templates and much more.
- MyFonts – Buy licenses for branded fonts.
- Stackla – Social media contest and giveaway app.
- Wishpond – Social media contest and giveaway app.
- Gleam – Social media contest and giveaway app.
- Brand Colors: Colors used by famous brands.
- Phantonbuster is a robust tool you can use for free for Instagram and Twitter Auto-Follows.
- Think with Google – Google’s marketing tools and resources with consumer insights to help find and grow your audience.
- Google Trends – Explore the latest in purchasing trends by Google. Don’t let your brand fall behind the times.
- Google Search Console – Google’s webmaster tools allow brands to take control of how Google finds content on their website.
- Bing Webmaster Tool – Microsoft’s webmaster tools. Vital for controlling your brand’s website search presence.
- SpyFu – Corporate espionage made fun. SpyFu provides detailed information on your closest competitor’s brand, website, and keyword strategy.
- SEM Rush – One of the best free and premium web marketing tools on the market. Comes with powerful SEO, Keyword & website management tools.
- Keyword Tool Dominator – Fully-loaded keyword research tool for Google, Bing, Amazon, Youtube, eBay and Amazon.
- SearchVolume.io – Get bulk keyword search volume, similar to Keyword Planner, but without the fuss.
- Bluehost – The #1 recommended WordPress website builder since 2005.
- Sign up for Bluehost here and get a free SSL certificate, free domain registration, privacy protection and web hosting for only $2.95.
- MailerLite – Best free email marketing provider. Offers free email automation, land pages, forms and pop-up creator.
- MailChimp – An email marketing service with easy-to-use UX.
- U.S. Copyright Office – for fast and easy online copyright filings. (Est. Filing Time: 3-4 Months)
- UK Intellectual Property Office – File online for a copyright extending to the United Kingdom. (Est. Filing Time: 12-18 Months)
- Shipstation – Shipping and inventory software. Essential for any e-commerce brands.
- Get 30 days free and 55% off UPS postage rates when you sign up for Shipstation here.
- Sample Standard Operating Procedures – Various time-saving SOP examples for simple functions performed by all brands and businesses.
- WordPress + WooCommerce Premium Plugins – Download over 250 professional website plugins for WordPress and WooCommerce for free just by signing up to my weekly Advanced Marketing Strategies Newsletter here.
3 Days to Launch, 1,000 Days to Mastery Branding Workbook
The Personal & Business Branding Workbook + Planner
This step-by-step guide for both business & personal brands will take you on an expertly guided journey from the essentials of launching a profitable brand in just 3 days, to building a business that is adored by customers and coveted by industry peers. The Branding Workbook and Planner includes new Action Items each day to guarantee an upward trajectory of steady growth.
+BONUS CONTENT includes dozens of time-saving templates & free business tools designed to help brands build faster, find more customers, and outperform the competition. ($10,000+ Value!)From launch to mastery, this branding planner and workbook is a hands-on roadmap that walks readers through every step of the 3 full days it takes to create and launch a brand that’s set up for long-term success. Then, over the next 1,000 days, the branding planner lays out strict guidelines and checkpoints for both businesses and influencers who want to evolve their careers into a personal brand or business brand. Stop basing your business off of industry standards and start making the industry standard with your brand. Established brands typically charge an average of 25% more for products and services after they work their way up the branding checklist until customers automatically associate their brand with quality. The 2022 Personal & Business Branding Planner & Workbook also includes…
- How to find the right words to tell your brand’s origin story, how it incorporates your brand’s values, and the importance of never compromising.
- How to choose the right logo, colors, and style for your brand that best represents your target audience’s needs.
- How to attract a highly specific target audience with your brand’s website (and what to do when they get there).
- The importance of customer service and making every customer interaction a pleasant experience.
- Find a specific niche within your industry and establish your brand as an authority and expert in the marketplace.
- Modeled after the branding building strategies used Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, multi-million dollar influencers, and creative marketing companies.
- Turn your career into a recognizable brand. In this book, you’ll learn the difference and common mistakes.
- Business Branding Planner
- Business Branding Workbook
- Personal Branding Planner
- Personal Branding Workbook